Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Fancy Googling

I played with AI a bit today, asking it to tell me about the author of a certain blog.  It was a pretty good synopsis.  Overall it provided reasonably accurate demographic information.  It also gave a fair assessment of the author's writing style, interests, and areas of expertise.

4 comments:

Lavada said...

Pretty damn scary what the webs can find on you. My Grandson Googled myself- and came up with ONLY my Name, Date of Birth- and that I was deceased. I told him to screenshot it and send it to me so I could send it to my boss and tell him I wouldn't be in the next morning.
Someone did a GREAT job of Cleaning my Deets up.
Then a couple days ago I Giggled myself and I found a lot more than Grandson did. Still not a full story tho.
Thank Goodness. I can continue on with the perfect angel story.

Evan 08 said...

Yeah, I'm sure you're just as thankful as I am about being born before social media.

Lavada said...

LOL- I am- I thought my life was pretty much an open book- but when I think back ... yeah- pretty glad I don't live in my kids and grandkids world where now every second is visible to anyone and everyone.
And I'm sure you were and are the almost 99.9% perfect angel too.
That's the story and we're sticking to it.

Lavada said...

But then- are we a different breed?