Monday, September 8, 2008

Nothing New

As you may have noticed, I haven't written much lately. This is partly because I've been moving my old stuff to my new site. Not only is this process time-consuming, but it also tends to sap me of ideas. Every time I think about writing something, I remember an old post that I recently moved and can't help but think "Man, I already wrote about that."

In addition to that, I've been more focused on just living and enjoying my life, rather than commenting on my observations. I haven't given up on blogging, I'm just in a writing rut.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Know that feeling......I was looking back over some of my old posts and thought "How can I possibly have anything else to write about?".
But life goes on and I get material every single day that I want to share with you guys.

You don't wanna get Writers Burnout tho- so enjoy life and we'll be here when you get ready to Blog again.

Good luck with that moving project.....I wouldnt want to have to do it to mine. I would just ending up copying and pasting everything rather than having to sort it all- Bu then I'm lazy like that- after all, everyhting I have to say and write about is important-!!!
You know my motto-
"It's All About ME!!!"
;-)
JK-(sort of).