Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Little Satire for your Wednesday

They say that a ring represents love because because, like a circle, love has no beginning and no end.

Yep.  A ring also represents love because it's hollow.  I should have bought my first wife a line segment.  (A little something for you math nerds out there.)  You know, something with a definite beginning and end.  Or maybe a line... of coke.  That's about how long the marriage lasted.

(Justice of the Peace)  "Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

(Me) "I do."

(JP) "Do you take this man to be your husband, for as long as this line shall last?"

(The bride) "Yep" [sniff]

(JP) "I now pronounce you man and wife."

(The bride) "I want a divorce."

2 comments:

rayray said...

yeah, well, MY now ex-wife forgot to tell me she had a boyfriend when we got married!
;)

Lavada said...

On the upside- they are exes- and life is SOOOOOO much better now.

Happy Holidays guys!!!