Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Late Night

Here it is, almost 9:00 PM, and I'm still at work. About half way through my work day, a server crashed... I spent a couple of hours troubleshooting it... then another hour or two trying to make it work again, and in the end I had to reinstall the OS. Now comes the dreary part... waiting here while the data is restored from backup. By the time I'm done, it'll have been a 13 hour day or so. I haven't done a day like that in quite a while. At least I get to surf the net while I'm waiting.

5 comments:

Evan 08 said...

It ended up being a 15+ hour day.

Paulius said...

On an unrelated note, I see from your gamercard hat you have Beatles Rockband.

You suck.

Evan 08 said...

To be more precise, my older daughter has Beatles Rock band.

Paulius said...

I stand corrected.

You currently live in a house where you have access to Beatles Rockband.

You suck.

Evan 08 said...

LOL @ Paulius.

Did you see that I got Halo 3 ODST?