Friday, September 7, 2012

There are More than Two Options!

A vote for me is a vote for integrity.  A vote for me, is a vote against the two-party status quo.  Choosing between the Democratic or Republican candidate is a false choice.  Vote your conscience.  If you genuinely believe that I'm the best Presidential candidate, then dammit, vote for me!  In fact, if you believe that Mickey Mouse is the best candidate, then vote for him.  Choosing to vote for someone other than Obama or Romney is not "throwing your vote away," it's following your conscience.  Your conscience is far more important than the political Kool-Aid that the machine is trying to convince you to drink.  Now, with that said, if you genuinely support Obama or Romney, then by all means, I urge you to vote for them.  After all, your conscience is far more important than the political Kool-Aid that I'm trying to convince you to drink.

I'm Dave, and I approve this message.  Hell, I wrote it!

No comments: