Friday, November 1, 2013

Another Fitness Goal Achieved

I hit another physical fitness goal today.  This was the last of my original goals that I hadn't yet achieved.  Today I finally managed to do a set of 50 push-ups.  When I set my original goals, I estimated that I'd hit all of my goals within six months.  It took me a bit over a year to be able to do 50 push-ups.  I should clarify though, that I have NEVER done a set of 50 push-ups, so I'm not upset about needing a year to hit that milestone... I'm happy that I achieved it at all.

Now, it's on to my next goal, which is to do 50 push-ups, a First Class Marine Corps PFT, and swim a mile in one mega-workout session.  I can realistically do two in any given session.  I hope to be able to hit my next goal within the next six months (which means that it may take another year).

No comments: