Monday, March 31, 2014

An Unexpectedly Excellent Day

Who'd have thought that I'd write this on a Monday?  It started out with work.  Usually, I have to drive about 30 miles to work, but I got to work in town today, meaning I drove for about five minutes.  The work day was kind of light, so I got off a bit early.  My wife and I bought a new memory foam bed, which was delivered today.  We had originally planned to recycle the old bed, but a friend wanted it, so he got our old bed.  I got off of work early enough to go for a motorcycle ride with my daughter.

But here's the absolutely best part.  About six years ago, I lost my wedding ring.  I looked all over the place for that ring, but never found it... until today.  When my friend picked up my old bed, my wife found my wedding ring.

A slew of small things fell in line to make this a great day.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

That is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!

I can imagine the smile on your face from all that excellent mojo that came your way!!!

Lets hope the trend continues!!! xx