Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I was Trolled

I've got a couple of videos on YouTube. In fact, I've got about 20 videos... most of them are related to hobbies of mine. A couple of them are pretty popular... I have a couple of Harley exhaust videos that have over 15000 hits. Nothing spectacular by any stretch of the imagination, but reasonable popular.

So some troll decided to come by and talk shit... calling me a faggot and idiot for owning a Harley. I took the high road in my response... and he responded again. I figured I'd make one more high-road response before blocking him... thus proving him an idiot and getting the last word. But alas, I accidentally deleted his message. I guess that was God's way of telling me to just shut up, block him and delete his troll words.

1 comment:

Paulius said...

The main thing to understand is that the 'guy' calling you a faggot for owning a Harley is probably thirteen years old and the closest he's ever come to riding a motorbike is putting a poster of one on his wall.

It happens a lot on youtube, it's second only to xbox live for pre-teen idiots and douchebags.