Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Too Cool to Share

This is too cool not to share, but I can't let you see the finished product.

Mrs. Evan was tasked with making a sexual harassment presentation. In order to help things along, she enlisted the help of some people, who made short sexual harassment videos. The videos were over the top and corny, but what was even better was the outtakes.

My job was to separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak, giving her usable footage. But I was also given the green light to make an 'outtakes' video for the people who made the videos. My brother-in-law and I spent a couple of days turning the anti-sexual harassment outtakes into a spoof video showing how ridiculous the whole sexual harassment thing is.

Unfortunately, I can't show the final product publicly. What I can do though, is admit that we closed this not-for-profit, spoof video with Monty Python's "Sit on My Face" as we rolled our credits. How's that for spitting in the eye of the politically correct movement.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Oh That just SUX that we can't see he oucome.
Bu I bet you had a blast doing it!!!