Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Highlights from the Boys' Canoe Trip

As I mentioned earlier this month, a couple of friends and I took our annual canoe trip... a tradition that's lasted for fifteen years now. During the trip, we shot some video, which I turned into a home movie, so the three of us can remember it when we're old(er) and gray(er)... or bald as the case may be.

I've uploaded some highlights of the movie I made.

Part I (4:20) shows me talking about my unscheduled swim.

Part II (9:49) started out as a summary of the trip, but quickly turned into a tongue-in-cheek infomercial.

Part III
(3:04) is the, ummm... credits... a fake outtakes reel.

These videos probably won't stay posted for long, so you'd better act quickly.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

OMG_ That was bloody hilarious, Dude!!!
Paul was napping on the couch and I wke him up laughing at y'all.

That's what I want OUR camping trips to be like!!!
BTW- Coleman's getting a sell from your endorsement of the chair.