Saturday, May 10, 2014

Illinois Tollway F*cking Sucks!

I did everything I was supposed to do.  I bought an iPass.  I activated it.  I linked it to my truck.  I made sure that there was money on the iPass.  Unfortunately, there was a flaw in the activation and I ended up getting a ticket for $155!  After receiving the ticket, I checked to make sure that my iPass still had money on it, but somehow my iPass had completely disappeared from their system, as if I had never activated it.  To make matters worse, when I originally activated it, I tossed the box that the iPass originally came in, so I can't activate it.  This means that I did the right thing, and I'm out $200 bucks for my effort!  It would have been 10 times cheaper to pay cash for the tolls!

Furthermore, though the ticket alleges approximately ten infractions, there's only one picture of my truck's license plate, with no date time stamp to give any indication of when or where the picture was taken.  This means that there's no real evidence indicating that I even ran through the tollways in the first place.  This screams Class Action Lawsuit.  Yep, no doubt about it, the Illinois Tollway f*cking sucks!

2 comments:

RobinHood25 said...

I'd like to start a class action lawsuit against the Illinois Tollway. It's a major scam, I've never come across an organization this corrupt. There are tons of people online who've been targeted by them, and it's time they are stopped. Are you still interested in a class action suit?

Unknown said...

Hell yes I would like to start a class-action suit. They say I owe over $6,000 in fines that are due to errors in their own devices. These people are CIMINALS