Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tooting My Own Horn

I checked my Blog stats today, for the first time in I-can't-remember-how-long.  I was pleasantly surprised by the results.  I don't get a lot of hits on any given day, primarily because I don't write that often.  But, here are some significant statistics.

-I've been blogging for almost ten years, writing a little bit about a wide variety of subjects.

-I have over 800 separate blog posts.

-My blog has been visited over 30,000 times.

-I have four blog posts that turn out in the top ten results in Google and/or Bing.

*If you search "Xbox One Review 2014 Follow Up" on Bing, my blog post is the second item returned.
*If you Google "Interview with a Mortician," my blog post is sixth on the list.
*If you Google "Evaluate LS2 motorcycle helmet," my blog post is the top non-paid spot.
*If you Google "Evaluate Mustang Regal Duke" (a motorcycle seat), my blog post is the top spot.

Not too bad for a completely unknown writer who blogs strictly for the sake of writing.

*This information is accurate as of November 26, 2014.

No comments: