Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Epilogue

Since returning home from my vacation, I've been as busy as the proverbial one-armed paper-hanger. I've had to keep my dogs separated (so the healthy dog doesn't lick the injured dog's wounds and cause an infection), work has been a zoo with new projects, I've had to play catch-up with chores around the house, and I've been trying to frantically upload pictures and update my blog from the vacation. But vacations are good. They remind me that deep-down, a part of me thrives on the chaos of my day-to-day life. At the same time though, they remind me that it's just as easy to get lost in the day-to-day as it is to thrive on it. Life's a balance. It's best if you can enjoy doing what you're doing as it's happening, but make sure to set aside some time to get away from it all.

No comments: