Sunday, July 24, 2005

I Slept With Paris Hilton

My Fiancee is probably gonna kill me for this one, but I suspect she'll find out anyway... I slept with Paris Hilton last night. It was really by chance that I met her. My dad and I were in Las Vegas, and he told me she was in town. I've always thought she was physically attractive, but I've never been impressed by her intellectual prowess (or lack thereof), or by her lack of social skills. She's always given me the impression that she gets by on her looks and her money.

Anyway, my dad mentioned that she was in town and asked if I wanted to meet her. Though I wasn't particularly interested in meeting her per se, I'm always open to the prospect of meeting new people -- especially if they're celebrities. I don't get to hobnob with celebrities too often, so I figured "What the hell." When I asked my dad how he knew she was in town and how he knew her, he explained that she's my dad's second cousin twice removed or something like that. He told me the details, but they went by pretty quickly, and I'd had a couple of beers already, so the details didn't stick.

So an hour or so goes by, and Paris knocked on our hotel room door. I invited her in, my dad introduced us, and we quickly started chatting about nothing in particular. After a while, she invited me to check out some of the local entertainment -- her treat. How could I refuse?!? So we hit a few clubs, I got pretty loopy, and she asked me if I wanted to go back to her room. In the back of my mind, I thought "Man, I shouldn't be doing this. My fiancee will be PISSED." But I somehow found myself unable to refuse. In retrospect, I wonder if she slipped me a mickey or something, because I don't usually behave this way.

Well, we got back to her room, the booze kept flowing, and suddenly we were both in her bed naked. I won't bore you with the gory details, but I will say that the sex was nothing short of animalistic, despite the fact that in the back of my mind I was still feeling horribly guilty about cheating on the love of my life. A little bit later, I woke up still feeling guilty, but somehow everything was completely different. I was in my own bed, laying next to my lover. I was almost overcome with guilt when I realized that it had all been a dream. It was an incredibly twisted, exciting, erotic dream, but a dream nonethleess. Relief washed over me as I realized I was dreaming. I smiled and caressed her, happy in the knowledge that I could never REALLY cheat on the love of my life, and went back to sleep, totally content.

No comments: