Sunday, December 2, 2007

You Asked!

"I'm going to take a shower," he announced to the Mrs.

"I was going to do that, but I'll wait," she replied.

Hearing her response, he gave her 'the look,' to which she answered "Oh. I'll be down in a minute."

He warmed up the shower and jumped in, waiting for her arrival. He washed her long blond locks, making sure to not miss a single hair. They hugged, snuggled and giggled... their bodies slippery from the soap, shampoo and conditioner.

"A preview of coming attractions," he said, grinning as he rinsed her warm, wet body.

They grinned and stepped out of the shower, knowing what would be coming later.

Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock, !

"You've got the robe, answer the door," she said with a slightly sadistic grin.

Damn, I'm not even dry, he thought, answering the door.

"Why was the door locked?" asked Big Kid, stepping into the house.

"Sometimes there's a reason I lock the door, kid."

"Ewwww! You two were sexing it up, weren't you!?!"

"Not quite," I replied, returning to the bathroom.

She was in and out in two minutes.

No comments: