Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Drumdial Drum Tuner

Banging away on the older daughter's drum set has been a lot of fun, but I quickly realized that I didn't have it properly tuned. This makes sense because I had never tuned a drum set before. I had one lesson on drum tuning about 25 years go and I remembered the lesson, but it's not realistic to expect myself to tune a drum set like a pro the first time around. But I'm digressing...

After doing a little research, I ran across the Drumdial Drum tuner. I bought it, took it home and tuned up the set. I'm happy to report that my amateurish by-ear attempt wasn't bad, but man... that drum set sounds 1000% better after using the tuner, and it's just as easy as the manufacturer makes it out to be.

What's this all mean in English? It means that I heartily, fully and enthusiastically endorse this product.

1 comment:

Paulius said...

Damn man, you use to be cool, now you're selling out to 'The Man'.

Yeah, Witness Protection Program now brought to you by the fascist corporations of the world.

You'd never find me recommending a product on MY blog.