Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Flat

Today was a bit stressful. I guess I should have known that it would be a crappy day when I blew a tire. Oh well, at least the blown tire was an old one... and I know how to change a flat... and my spare was in good shape...

But then again, now I get to go buy a new pair of tires... which is EXPENSIVE on a pick-up truck... and the blown tire DID set the mood for the day.

Hey, I couldn't be TOO Pollyanna-optimistic, could I?

But then again, at least I got to watch my awesome TV when I got home. Oh wait, not yet... I haven't really sat down long enough to watch TV.

Guess what I'm going to do now...

3 comments:

Sunny said...

My bet is this post is what Paul is thoughtfully glaring at over at the desk right now.
LOL!!
Just so you know- I was the one who was campaigning for the 50 inch TV when we was looking at the HDs....he nixed the idea because we would have had to move all the furnitur around in the living room to accomidate it...(I was perfectly willing to do so but he wasn't.) Thankfully we didn't get the 50 inch...or the 45 inch.....or the 40 inch.... if we had gotten the 50 inch- we would be figuring out a way to have it shipped over to the UK when we go. or I would be clinging to it kicking and screaming as whoever bought it removed it from the house.

Paulius said...

I didn't nix the idea...I just pointed out that the $300-$400 in our budget wasn't going to buy a 50" TV.

There are certain things I'm willing to rearrange/rewire the living room for. a 50" slab of HD awesomeness is one of those things. Just because you want to see what the couch looks like along the other wall isn't/

Sunny said...

spoilsport.
;-)