Thursday, March 8, 2012

Guinea Pig

Back in November, my older daughter decided to go to cosmetology school. I figured that one of the best ways I could support her would be by letting her cut my hair. Being the laid-back kind of guy I am, I figure the worst thing that can happen is that I end up shaving my head. If this happens, by the time my hair's ready for another cut, she will have enough experience to not make the same mistake.

Remember... she made this decision about four months ago. My last haircut was sometime between five and six months ago. I'm ready for a trim. Her first day on the floor is nine days from now, and being the intrepid father that I am, I made an appointment for 10:00 AM. This means that it's very possible that I will be her first client. I'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

LOL...My daughter went to cosmotology school too.....I never was a client of hers tho. not because i didnt trust her to do it- but because i've always done my own hair and Julie was just too busy to work me in when I decided something HAD to be done, like "THIS MINUTE" and I just couldnt stand to wait a couple of hours or days.

I think it's a wise decision to learn to do hair.