Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Coming Out

No, I'm not saying that I'm gay... but it's a clever little play on words, isn't it? What I am announcing though, is that as of today, my blog is available for public viewing. After many months of procrastinating, moving old blog posts, and changing names (mostly that procrastinating thing), I am now ready to lift the veil of secrecy and allow the world to experience my brilliance.

It's been a long time coming. And now that I can share my wit and wisdom with the world, I can also start to rehash a few of my previously-stated opinions. (That comment was directed toward you, Paulius.)

5 comments:

Paulius said...

Objection!

I never said 're-hash'. All I meant was it's fine to write a post on a subject you've previously covered if you have more to say on it or have come across an extra tidbit of information.

BTW, I assume I should refer to you as 'Evanesce' instead of your old blogger screen name?

Evan 08 said...

Fair enough.

I think I like "Evan," which is what Sunny named me in a recent comment of hers.

Sunny said...

I wondered why Blogger wouldn't let me sign in to your site......for TWO DAYS now!!!

LOL- liked the play on words....you could have posted a pic of the rainbow for added effect, eh?

Welcome home Evan...

Evan 08 said...

Okay, my blog wouldn't "let you sign in" to my site... but didn't you notice that you could see the contents??

Sunny said...

Nope- it would only show "ERROR- Please report to Blogger admin"... No content whatsoever was showing up when I clicked on my bookmark- not even in the address bar.

I had to go on Paulius' blogs to try and sign in there and IT let me in and then I re-bookmarked it in MY favs.......