Friday, July 22, 2011

Bowl Full of Awesomeness

Sometimes I need to toot my own horn. Today's one of those days. During the last week I...

-Had two clients ask me if I would leave my current employer and work for them directly.

-Got into a pull-ups contest with three other guys, and I successfully did as many pull-ups as all three of them combined. One guy was ten years younger than me, and one was five years younger. One guy was about ten years older than me, and couldn't do one pull-up, so it almost doesn't count... but then again it does, because he still thought that he was manly enough to crank one out.

-Got my kid to try buffalo meat, and she LIKED it. In the same meal, I took my first stab at cooking elk fillets, and they were freakin' TASTY!

Sometimes life is just really good.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

And TODAY is your birthday as well!!!!
That is a BIG ole Bowl of awesomeness for one week!!!!

You ROCK!!!!!!!