Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Hee-HAW

Sometimes I'm a real Jackass. In yesterday's post, I talked about my wife stressing out because I swapped custody days with the ex, and assumed that her stress was all because of me (HEE-HAW!).
It turned out that what I talked about in yesterday's post was a contributing factor to her stress, but that wasn't the main issue. She was just stressed in general and need a night of silence, solitude and reading. As you can imagine, when she read my blog, her stress wasn't reduced at all (HEE-HAW!).
In other words, yesterday, when I said "Then again, she may have honestly been tired today and I may have been reading too much in to the conversation," it turned out that she was honestly tired, and I was reading too much in to the conversation. (HEE-HAW!)
Sweetie, I'm sorry that I contributed to your stress yesterday, and I hope that today's a better day.

No comments: