Monday, October 10, 2005

Let's Take This to the Next Level

I'm having fun with this word verification thing, and so far, it looks like others are too. Let's take this thing to the next level. I'd like everyone who reads this blog to ask everyone who reads your blog to drop in, give me a comment, and let me know what the word verification word is. If I get 100 usable word verification entries, I'll write an entire story based on, and using all 100 words. I will also post the words dictionary style, so everyone knows what means what.
A couple of rules:
  • If you submit a word, you may choose to provide a definition yourself, or let me choose it. If you choose it, I won't change it, but if it's horribly vulgar, I reserve the right to not count the word. (That's pretty unlikely though, since the first word was fuckwagy.)
  • If it's completely unusable (for example, all vowels), I reserve the right to not count the submission.
I am asking you to tell all of your friends about this, but I am not asking you to ask your friends to ask your friends, etc. If they want to, that's fine, but I'm not going to be the start of a blog version of viral advertising. In other words, I'm asking you to tell your friend, but leave it up to them as to whether or not they tell their friends.

No comments: