Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Stupid Dog

My stupid dog spent the majority of yesterday in her kennel, eating her blanket. Yes, you heard me right, she was eating her blanket -- as in chewing and swallowing. Towards the middle of last night, I heard her making the barf sound from her kennel, but when I looked, I couldn't find anything. A little later I heard it again. This time I found a chunk of chewed up, barfed up blanket. She slept by my bed last night, and every so often I was awakened to her not-so-cute barfing sound. Throughout the night I carried three more chunks of blanket to the garbage, and have tossed yet another three that were barfed up this morning. I tossed out the rest of the blanket this morning... what remains is about the size of a shawl, and it started out big enough for a twin bed. What a stupid fucking dog. She ate her blanket! I can't imagine how she fit that much in her stomach, and I can't fathom why she ate it.

No comments: