Wednesday, January 28, 2009

10 Love/Hates with "M"

This is a take-off from Sunny's post. If you're interested in how I ended up doing this post, check out her entry. Otherwise, read on...

Love...
1) Mrs. Evan - Nuf Sed.

2) My Motorcycle - Motorcycles in general are cool, but I've got an emotional bond with mine.

3) Mutts - I like dogs, and mutts make the best dogs.

4) M*A*S*H - Best TV series ever.

5) Music - Not all music. I'm a fan of rock, grunge, etc. I couldn't live without my music.

6) Malt Beverages (Translation: Beer!) - I think that was a clever way to work in my favorite libation.

7) May - That's the month that my friends and I take our annual boys' trip. This year will be the 15th year in a row.

8) Magazines - They're a far better fit than novels for my short attention span.

9) Marines - Once a Marine, always a Marine. Semper Fidelis, brothers.

10) Money - I don't really "love" money per se, but it's an easy way to fill the number 10 spot.


HATE...
1) Moving - That's a result of having to relocate all the time while I was in the Marine Corps. But I've lived in the same spot for several years now.

2) Memes (internet memes only) - Memes show a tremendous lack of originality. Ironic that today's post probably qualifies as a meme.

3) MySpace - A god-awful web site to be avoided at all costs. It's like the worst blogs combined with the worst dating profiles, all in one puke-fest of a web site.

4) Marketing - Manipulative bastards trying to get me to buy more shit that I don't need.

5) Monday - Do I really need to explain this?

6) Money - Yeah, it's also on my love list. That's essentially my realization that it's a necessity in modern society. I'd much rather that money wasn't such a priority in our culture.

7) Mean People - They suck.

8) Marijuana Laws - Legalize it, already!

9) Mortality - It's not my own mortality that bugs me. It's the realization that I will outlive some of my friends and relatives.

10) Man-haters - Why is it that it's okay to bash on men, but not women, minorities, etc?

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Now that was some interesting and thought provoking answers.

M was a GREAT choice for you....altho it WOULD have been a lot more challenging to give you X or Q...

Z would have been too easy.

Oh btw- loved the pic. It's not exactly how I had pictured you....not better- not worse- just different.

;-)