Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Down and Up

I ended up working a short day yesterday. The boss said "Hey, why don't you take off a little early and enjoy the afternoon?" I didn't need to be asked twice. I got home early enough to take my bike for a quick spin around town. It was a nice day yesterday and a lot of other riders had the same idea. That alone was enough to make for a good afternoon.

To make matters even better, the part for my dishwasher came in, and I'm pleased to report that I can cease washing by hand. The repair was quick, and the dishwasher was running as expected in short order.

2 comments:

rayray said...

it was gorgeous up here as well.
got the S10 out for a cruise!

Sunny said...

Man OH Man!!!- a short day at work AND a ride on the bike. You lead a CHARMED life, Dude!!!