Saturday, July 20, 2013

You Can’t Make this Sh*t Up, Part II

The Brewing Storm
About six months into my daughter’ pregnancy, she decided to move in with him and give things go.  I was reasonably certain that they’d fail, but my daughter was an adult, with a baby on the way.  I wanted to ground her to room, but I really couldn’t.  It’s reasonable for you to wonder how I knew they wouldn’t make it… Well, he couldn’t hold a job, and he couldn’t hold a stable residence.  Even his parents kicked him out.  When they sent him packing, he crashed with a friend, but blew it when they got into a fist fight.  He moved in with a second friend, and proceeded to get booted from that place as well.  The cause?  Another fist fight.  And then there was that nagging suspicion in the back of my mind.

Author's Note: You Can’t Make this Sh*t Up is a factual story, broken into twelve installments for easy reading.  I am writing the story primarily for the benefit of my friends... specifically those friends who wanted to know what was going on, but remained silent, allowing me to focus on the emergency at hand.  Thanks to all of you who prayed for us, or sent words of encouragement.  You can go directly to any of these installments by clicking below...

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII

No comments: