Saturday, July 20, 2013

You Can’t Make this Sh*t Up, Part XII

Epilogue
This may sound like the end of the story, but it’s just the beginning.  My daughter is racking up several thousand dollars in medical bills.  She can’t work.  She may have to drop out of school, and will be unable to recoup that financial loss.  Furthermore, it’s time to get a formal custody agreement.  They were unpleasant and impossible to deal with in the best of circumstances.  I can only imagine how ugly things are going to get while this all plays out.  Unfortunately for them, they chose to fuck with the wrong family.  We don’t give up, and we have a lot more influence around town than they seem to think.

Author's Note: You Can’t Make this Sh*t Up is a factual story, broken into twelve installments for easy reading.  I am writing the story primarily for the benefit of my friends... specifically those friends who wanted to know what was going on, but remained silent, allowing me to focus on the emergency at hand.  Thanks to all of you who prayed for us, or sent words of encouragement.  You can go directly to any of these installments by clicking below...

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII

3 comments:

rayray said...

This whole episode makes me sick to my stomach.
After all the strides that single dads are (trying) to make through groups like "Iowa Fathers", and then have trailer trash like this "baby-daddy" pull something like this infuriates me.
Kassandra is such a sweet kid, and to have to deal with such an ass hat.....she's getting a hug from "uncle bill"
;)

Sunny said...

My heart hurts for you and your family, hun.

I have a lot more to say on the subject, but I won't....for now.

Keeping yall in my prayers. Happy the baby is reunited with mommy and they are with you and the missus. xo

Evan 08 said...

Thanks folks. Means a lot.