Saturday, July 20, 2013

You Can’t Make this Sh*t Up, Part V

Reconcile?
He asked for time with the baby on the 4th of July.  I suspect that he knew my daughter would go along.  During the fireworks, he tried to work things out with her, telling her how much he loved her and missed her.  She wanted nothing to do with this and called me to pick her up.

Author's Note: You Can’t Make this Sh*t Up is a factual story, broken into twelve installments for easy reading.  I am writing the story primarily for the benefit of my friends... specifically those friends who wanted to know what was going on, but remained silent, allowing me to focus on the emergency at hand.  Thanks to all of you who prayed for us, or sent words of encouragement.  You can go directly to any of these installments by clicking below...

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII

No comments: