Saturday, July 20, 2013

You Can’t Make this Sh*t Up, Part III

The Other Grandparents
I have to digress for a moment to talk about the other grandparents.  This may seem a bit of a tangent now, but it will come back into play a bit further into the story.  The only way I can describe them is bat-shit crazy.  They are facing felony burglary charges. Grandma has abused her own son.  Grandpa thinks he’s a lot smarter than he really is.  They’re both pathological liars who seem to actually believe they’re telling the truth.  They’re the epitome of trailer trash.  When my daughter moved back home, crazy grandma told my daughter outright that she was going to take the baby away from my daughter.  They tried to interfere with my daughter’s custody by filing false reports with DHS.

Author's Note: You Can’t Make this Sh*t Up is a factual story, broken into twelve installments for easy reading.  I am writing the story primarily for the benefit of my friends... specifically those friends who wanted to know what was going on, but remained silent, allowing me to focus on the emergency at hand.  Thanks to all of you who prayed for us, or sent words of encouragement.  You can go directly to any of these installments by clicking below...

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII

No comments: