Sunday, November 27, 2005

Shower Faucet Repair - Epilogue

I was so pleased with the results of my shower repair that I tackled my kitchen faucet a few days later...

The sprayer in my kitchen sink hasn't worked for over a year. During the last year, I had replaced the sprayer and the sprayer hose; neither replacement fixed the sprayer. I looked into replacing the guts of the kitchen faucet, but decided against it.

Being emboldened by the success of my shower faucet repair, I decided it was time to tackle the kitchen. I bought a new kitchen faucet and just replaced the whole damned assembly. I had it successfully done in about an hour. I got the sprayer working again just in time to use it over Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such protection programs should be installed everywhere. Shower is an significant part. it needs perfect installation. try Star Ceramics for some trained contractors here in Australia,

AID Plumbing said...

get professional help for shower repairing.