Sunday, November 27, 2005

Shower Faucet Tool


Day four...

This is the third time I've taken this thing apart. I'm getting pretty good at it now. I'm taking this slow for the following reasons...

-There are no leaks, so other than the fact that the women-folk have to take a shower in the "creepy" shower, there's no reason to rush.

-I want to do it right, but I don't feel like making several special trips to the hardware store. I'd rather drop by on my way to or from work.

-This way the house isn't without water for an extended period of time.

But anyway...
This is the third time I've taken the cartridge out of the shower. I look at the flat gasket and see that it's been chewed up, so I went to the hardware store and bought the tool you see in this picture, so I could remove the shower faucet seat.

No comments: